Publications and presentations by project staff over the years.
Afzal Godil, Patrick Grother, Sandy Ressler Human Identification from Body Shape proceedings of 4th International Conference on 3D Digital Imaging and Modeling, Oct 6-10 2003, Banff, Canada.
Sandy Ressler, Qiming Wang Using Web3D Technologies to Visualize and Analyze Caesar Data in proceeding of XVth Triennial Congress International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2003) Aug 24-29, Seoul, Korea.
Sandy Ressler, Qiming Wang A Web3D Based CAESAR Viewer in Proceedings of CARS 2002 - H.U. Lemke, M.W. Vannier; K. Inamura, A.G. Farman, K. Doi & J.H.C. Reiber (Editors) CARS/Springer.
Sandy Ressler, A Web-based 3D Glossary for Anthropometric Landmarks in Proceedings of
HCI International 2001, New Orleans, LA, August 5-10, 2001.
Sandy Ressler, Brian Antonishek, Qiming Wang, Afzal Godil Integrating
Active Tangible Devices with a Synthetic Environment for Collaborative Engineering
Proceedings of Web3D 2001 Symposium, Paderborn Germany, Feb. 2001.
- Sandy Ressler, Brian Antonishek, Qiming Wang, Afzal Godil, Keith Stouffer,
When Worlds Collide - Interactions between the Virtual and the Real Proceedings on 15th Twente Workshop on Language Technology; Interactions in Virtual Worlds, Enschede, The Netherlands, May 19-21, 1999.
- Qiming Wang, Bonita Saunders, Interactive 3D Visualization of Methematical Functions Using VRMLNISTIR 6289.
- Sandy Ressler, Afzal Godil, Qiming Wang, Gregory Seidman,
A VRML Integration Methodology for Manufacturing Applications Proceedings of VRML99 Fourth Symposium on the Virtual Reality Modeling
Language, Paderborn Germany, Feb. 1999.
- Sandy Ressler, Qiming Wang Making VRML Accessible for People with Disabilities Proceedings of ACM ASSETS
98, Marina del Ray California, April 15-17, 1998.
- Sandy Ressler, Qiming Wang Integrating Factory Floor and Human
Simulation in a Portable Web-Based Environment in Proceedings
of Human Factors and Ergonomics Society European Chapter 1997, Bochum Germany,
Nov 6-8, 1997.
- Qiming Wang and Sandy Ressler, Translating IGRIP Workcells into VRML2, NISTIR 6076, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Sept.,97.
- Sandy Ressler, Qiming Wang, Scott Bodarky, Charles Sheppard, Greg Seidman Using
VRML to Access Manufacturing Data in Proceedings of VRML97 Second Symposium
on the Virtual Reality Modeling Language, Monterey CA, Feb 26, 1997.
- Sandy Ressler, Approaches
Using Virtual Environments with Mosaic (HTML)(PDF)
in Proceedings of Second International WWW Conference '94 Mosaic and
the Web, October 1994.
- Beer Bellies, Bountiful Butts and Other Mysteries of the Human Form (PDF 6.9Mb), SAE Digital Human Modeling for Design and Engineering, Montreal Canada, June 18, 2003.
- VRML a Standard for 3D on the Internet, SigCAT '98 Baltimore, MD, May 19, 1998.
- Where do we go now?, Systems Anthropometry Workshop June 1997.
- If there are so many standards, why can't my avatar dance with yours?,
Virtual Humans 97, June 1997.
- Real World Virtual Reality and Manufacturing, INFORMS Washington DC,
- Open Virtual Reality Testbed Activities, NASA workshop on Human-Computer
Interaction and Virtual Environments Ahmed K. Noor (ed.), NASA Conference
Publication 3320, Nov. 1995.
Using Virtual Environments with Mosaic (PDF) at the WWW94 conference
Systems and Virtual Reality: The Role of Standards in Creating a Market
(PDF) at the VR93 Conference May 93.
Systems and Virtual Reality (PDF) at the EFDPMA Virtual Reality Conference
This work is a product of the Visualization and Usability Group, Information Access Division, Information Technology Laboratory of the National Institute of Standards and Technology and is partially funded by the SIMA program.
NIST | Information Technology Lab (ITL) | Information Access Division | Visualization and Usability Group |
Notice. | Disclaimer